BENIFITS OF RECITING AYATAL-KURSI
* Our Holy prophet (s.a.w.a.) has said:
whoever recites the first 4 ayats of Surae
Baqarah, then Ayatul Kursi and then the
last 3 ayats of Surae Baqarah will not be
inflicted with any kind of difficulty in his
wealth or himself, Shaitaan will not come
near him and he will not forget the Qur’an.
* Imam Ali (a.s.) was told by our Holy
Prophet (s.a.w.a.): Qur’an is a great word,
and Surae Baqarah is the leader of the
Qur’an and Ayatul Kursi is the leader of
Surae Baqarah. In Ayatul Kursi there are 50
words and for each word there are 50
blessings and good in it.
* One who recites Ayatul Kursi every
morning will be in the protection, safety of
Allah until the night.
* If one ties this to ones wealth or children,
they will be safe from Shaitaan.
* Our Holy Prophet (s.a.w.a.) has said: These
things increase ones memory; sweets,
meat of an animal near the neck, Adas
(Lentils), cold bread and recitation of
* For those of our dear ones who have
passed away, recitation of Ayatul Kursi and
giving it as Hadiya to them, gives them
light (noor) in the grave.
* Frequent recitation makes ones own death
* When leaving home, if one recites it once,
the Almighty has one group of Angels to
come and protect you. If recited twice, 2
groups of Angels are assigned to do this. If
recited 3 times Allah tells the Angels not to
worry as the Almighty himself takes care of
* The Holy Prophet (s.a.w.a.) has said: If one
recites Ayatul Kursi before going to sleep,
Allah will send an Angel to come and look
after you and protect you till the morning.
His home, family and also neighbours will
remain in safety until morning.
* When one is alone in the home, recitation
of Ayatul Kursi and asking Allah to help will
make you remain calm and you will not
* The Holy Prophet (s.a.w.a.) has said: When
leaving home, if one recites Ayatul Kursi
the Allah will send 70,000 Angels to do
Istighfaar for him until he returns home,
and upon his return Poverty will be
removed from him.
* If one recites this after doing Wuzu, the 5th
Imam (a.s.) has said: Allah will give him a
reward of 40 years of Ibadaat, his position
will be raised in the Heavens 40 times
(levels) and will marry him to 40 Horains.
* One who recites it after every prayer, thier
salaat will be accepted, they will remain in
the safety of the Almighty and He will
* Allah (s.w.t.) told Prophet Musa (a.s.): If
one recites it after every salaat, the
Almighty will make his heart a thankful
one(Shakireen), will give him a reward of
the prophets, and his deeds will be like
those of the truthful(Siddiqeen) and
nothing except death will stop will stop
him from going into heaven.##
Tafsir of Ayatal Qursi:-Pl.Log-On=http://islamgreatreligion.wordpress.com/2012/05/10/tafsir-of-ayat-al-kursi/